Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Two Months Old?

Can it be? Really? Two months?
Really! It's true. LT is two months old today. He has gotten so big, over twelve pounds! He's less fussy from colic, but more so from his teeth coming in now. He will only fall asleep on my chest or while nursing, which is a bit vexing. My grandma is encouraging me to 'put him on a schedule' but like I always tell her, he is on a very regular schedule. It just so happens that that schedule is not mine! LT eats when he wants, sleeps when he wants and plays when he wants. I don't believe I'm 'spoiling him' and I'm not inconveniencing myself, so I don't see what the problem is. He may be a bit fussy, but I'd say my untrained little guy is pretty happy.
 Rockin' the tie dye
 He sure loves his Mamaw!
 Om nom nom



 On his very favorite bed

 With daddy R
 Catchin' a ride in the sling

Oh my! It's a little monster!
That's it for today. It's awfully hard to type when you're a bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment